Inside the mind of a master procrastinator



Am I a procrastinator ? Yes. I think sometimes I am a procrastinator. When teacher assign the homework, I will organize it. I write down the deadline on the calendar and try to finish it as soon as possible. But the homework is hard or I'm not interested in that I will put off for several days. Like calculus , statistics or accounting. The main reason led to the failure is escape. Because I think there’re still many times so I can do it later. At last the assignment would come along. Evade the problem can not solve the problem.  I try to to improve  my procrastination. The method is I told myself if I want to have more playtime I should follow the plan. Let it successfully completed . Also I will buying a snack or drink to award myself. Well, maybe I should start from today, or not today ?

 






留言

  1. A hard beginning makes a good ending.

    回覆刪除
  2. I will buying a snack or drink to award myself too!!

    回覆刪除
  3. I'm very agree this sentence: evade the problem can not solve the problem.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Welcome to my island~

Get some tips for improving body language~