Four-day Holiday in April~

 Happy Childrens Day! 

In April 4th, my family and I went to Keelung. 

We visited famous landmark - Keelung lighthouse. 

It’s huge and white stand over there. I enjoy the scenery of the seaside. 

The sea breeze gently brushed my check. 

Seeing the vast sea, I cast aside all my troubles in the moment. 

                Here are my cousin and me  in front of Keelung Lighthouse.
        
They are innocent and adorable. 

                                        I 'm glad I can participate in their growing. 

      We love to go to the countryside during vacation.

       We should cherish every moment we have with our family.

Nothing is more warm than home.🤍

Hope we gradually go back to normal lives.

Take care, see you next time. ~

 

                                                  🏝 Keelung Lighthouse    

         
             💣 Baimiweng Fort (Holland Castle)








留言

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Welcome to my island~

Inside the mind of a master procrastinator

Get some tips for improving body language~