Steve Jobs’ 2005 Standford Commencement Address

 I am a junior in NTUB. I will graduate two years later. I am not sure that am I get ready to become a new graduate . I am perplex and at lost about my future. After listening the speech, the most impressive of all is connect the dots. I have the same thought with Jobs. Some required class maybe not interest me ,but I still learn in school. Maybe in ten years later, the dots will somehow connect in my future. 

 

The talk inspired me no matter what happen. Don’t lose faith. When I thought I couldn’t go on, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence, not luck. We all heard of “Failure teaches success.” Don’t fear of failure. The talk left me several question. Am I doing the right now ? Should I change anything now? So that I need to keep looking for what my love until I found.


I want to remind myself from time to time.
 I am the movie star in my life. Don't be shy. Be shine.




















留言

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Welcome to my island~

Inside the mind of a master procrastinator

Get some tips for improving body language~